We have put together a number of safety measures to keep our customers and team safe:
- Assessments by appointment ONLY.
- Viewings/Appointments are for a maximum of 2 people from the same household and no children are to accompany.
- Appointments can only be booked if a customer is not displaying Covid 19 symptoms.
- If a customer does have symptoms then they are required to self-isolate for 2 weeks prior to our assessment visit.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available on entry and visitors will be expected to use.
- 2m social distancing will be adhered to on appointments and therefore face masks are not required but customers can of course wear their own mask if preferred.
- Gloves will be provided. Customers can also wear their own appropriate gloves if preferred.
- Customers will be expected to respect the measures in place and be courteous to all our staff. If customers do not adhere to the guidelines then they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- No refreshments will be offered and no toilet facilities will be made available to visitors.
Thank you for your co-operation during these challenging times.